which do you prefer?

Which ff tactics do you prefer?

  • the ps1 version

    Votes: 15 71.4%
  • the gba version

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21

Josh-UK

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
28
Age
36
Location
England
Occupation
Work In A Shop
RPG Name
Bahamut
do u prefer the ps1 version of ff tactics or the gba version? i prefer the gba version.
 
I like PS1. I'm a fan and it's the only one i got.
 
Don't know, my older brother got it.
 
Not sure what u mean but in FF7 I'm at the part were Cloud's in a wheel chair at Mideel, Tifa's taking care of him, and the rest are fighting the Shinra for the Huge Materia. This is really annoying because Cloud, Tifa, and RedXIII are my main party members. So RedXIII is the only good one in my current party. :D
 
I get cha. I don't have FFT. I played it at my friends house remember. It pretty neat.
Up above i thought u was talking about the PS1
I'm kinda slow i guess. :o
 
The PS1 version is way better. :D
 
Last edited:
hehe i have and completed them both but i gotta go with the ps1 version i mean the storyline is much more epic in that version but the gba version rocks to :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top