which emotion would you remove

Well... talking about EMOTIONS... I think that they are all important... but... Is ignorance an emotion? o_O I don't like it.
 
Lol, I'd guess so. I know jealousy is an emotion...isn't it? o_0 Either way, I don't like it.
 
He means real human emotions, or the little smilies on the forum. Or both?
 
Lol, okay, let me rephrase it.

He meant using the little smile angry: :mad:

Or actually removing the emotion, because you don't like it?

I think it switched between the two at the midpoint of this topic. XD
 
Lol, okay. XD

He means the actual emotion, or the little smiley thing you use on the forum.

Back on topic, I'd remove sadness. No need to be sad, most of the time. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top