Which fruit are j00?

*I put my robe and my wizard hat*

XD

Jake, there're not enough km in the world for get away from me!! ;evg
 
Luis said:
*I put my robe and my wizard hat*

XD

Jake, there're not enough km in the world for get away from me!! ;evg
*casts Level 2. Eroticism to make you a pretty lady*

Yah, I did that.
 
Hydra said:
*casts Level 2. Eroticism to make you a pretty lady*

Yah, I did that.
I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid. =D
 
*slaps Spec*

That's okay Stone Cold, he was a bitch anyway.

*rides into the sunset on Harleys*

<3
 
=O He's not teaching me anything!!!

Not yet...

ROFTLMAO!! XD
 
Hey!

I taught Kat, and she's the fastest poster (besides m3h)

And she has the most posts!

<3
 
Well, I'm about to get the 1,000 posts... so BIG PARTY AND BIG THREAD THEN!!
 
Everytime anyone says that word, I giggle on the inside, and try to hide t3h <3 for it.

Because it's awesome.

I love the Tuttifrutti song. =D
 
<3 <3

A wop wop da do bop, a wop bam boo!

~Tuttifrutti! Tuttifrutti Tuttifrutti~

o.o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top