Which fruit are j00?

We could start training with 'Sing Star' =D
 
They need a game where you sing J-Pop songs.

I wouldn't sing. Just listen to the awesome music. =D
 
You should sing! Or at least try it. It feels great when you find out that the one next to you sings worse than you...
If not, you can always think of Enrique Iglesias' record XD LMAO!
 
I sung a Nirvana song on a mic. XD

My aunt got a machine and everything.

Out of 100, I got a 60. I'm smexy. =P
 
I can't remember what I got... I sang a Spanish one, I think...
I've only played it one btw. But I'm ready for a FFNet Sing Star contest...
*what a shame we don't have a mic* T_T
 
I know. T_T

Singing "All Aplogies" was hella fun though.

"What do we say?
Everyone is gay."

XD XD XD
 
lol
Man, I'm off. Dinner is ready. More than ever XD
And I'm hungry. More than ever t00! XD

*gives Hydra a Beer and a bunch of 1337 Cookies*

I hope this entertains you during my absence! ^^
If not, someone else will come! XD

Laterz!
 
Last edited:
j00 cook? XD

And it'll hold me for a few minutes. I'm interested in that other thing! =D
 
Japanese idol??

NO WE NEED A FINAL FANTASY IDOL! I can sing 1000 words and and Real Emotion!

hey Hydra mention "First Love" do you mean Utada Hikaru's first love? Because I can sing that too!

Ask Kelley *gackt* I have sung and put my recordings up on the net before XD

Final Fantasy Idol!
 
Tifa-chan said:
Japanese idol??

NO WE NEED A FINAL FANTASY IDOL! I can sing 1000 words and and Real Emotion!

hey Hydra mention "First Love" do you mean Utada Hikaru's first love? Because I can sing that too!

Ask Kelley *gackt* I have sung and put my recordings up on the net before XD

Final Fantasy Idol!
Yeah!

And some L'Arc~en~Ciel! =D
 
oh yea

here is my list


Gackt
Malice Mizer
Nightmare
Gazette
De'Spairs Ray
Dir En Grey
Glay
Ayumi Hamasaki
BoA
Do As Infinity
Myco *aka Changin my life*
Nami Tamaki
Utada Hikaru
Mika Nakashime
Hitomi Shimatani
Namie Amuro
The Brilliant Green
BeForU
Dream
Every Little Thing
H/\L
Hyde
Koda Kumi
Nana Kitade
Rie Fu
See-Saw
Asian Kung Fu Generation
Crystal Kay
Yuna Ito
 
Tifa-chan said:
oh yea

here is my list


Gackt
Malice Mizer
Nightmare
Gazette
De'Spairs Ray
Dir En Grey
Glay
Ayumi Hamasaki
BoA
Do As Infinity
Myco *aka Changin my life*
Nami Tamaki
Utada Hikaru

Mika Nakashime
Hitomi Shimatani

Namie Amuro
The Brilliant Green
BeForU
Dream
Every Little Thing
H/\L
Hyde
Koda Kumi

Nana Kitade
Rie Fu
See-Saw
Asian Kung Fu Generation
Crystal Kay
Yuna Ito
Those aren't fruits, but they're nice! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top