Which fruit are j00?

Yeah...this is awesome...so what are we talking about?? Japanese Idol or FF Idol? I saw both mentioned...
 
Tifa-chan said:
oh yea

here is my list


Gackt
Malice Mizer
Nightmare
Gazette
De'Spairs Ray
Dir En Grey
Glay
Ayumi Hamasaki
BoA
Do As Infinity
Myco *aka Changin my life*
Nami Tamaki
Utada Hikaru
Mika Nakashime
Hitomi Shimatani
Namie Amuro
The Brilliant Green
BeForU
Dream
Every Little Thing
H/\L
Hyde
Koda Kumi
Nana Kitade
Rie Fu
See-Saw
Asian Kung Fu Generation
Crystal Kay
Yuna Ito

<3
 
Woo Hoo Diru!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tifa-Chan said:
Gackt
Malice Mizer
Nightmare
Gazette
De'Spairs Ray
Dir En Grey
Glay
Ayumi Hamasaki
BoA
Do As Infinity
Myco *aka Changin my life*
Nami Tamaki
Utada Hikaru
Mika Nakashime
Hitomi Shimatani
Namie Amuro
The Brilliant Green
BeForU
Dream
Every Little Thing
H/\L
Hyde
Koda Kumi
Nana Kitade
Rie Fu
See-Saw
Asian Kung Fu Generation
Crystal Kay
Yuna Ito

Bolded= the ones I've heard of
 
I play tuttifrutti!!!
So, ORANGE NOW!!

naranja.gif
 
I did it!^^
Did you like it? :cool:

Now... Strawberry time!
strawberries.jpg
 
Cherries are good (no thinking dirty)
 
Mmmm'kay. Then... WATERMELON TIME!! =O

Watermelon.jpg


Melonicious!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top