Which fruit are j00?

Man that looks good (id would be better if it had vodka in it)
 
Oh, you li'l alcoholic! XD lol
I prefer it like without alcohol. Rly. Not lying.
 
No prize, only... FRUIT! =D
Now... RASPBERRY TIME!!

01.jpg


This one is for you buddy, I hope you like it! =)
 
Last edited:
Hydra said:
No Yuna Ito Avathar?

Dang.

Usually I like upbeat Japanese popmusic like her, but thing is, in this case, I prefer (only a few of her) ballads, but not really the rest of her oeuvre.

But Tifa-Chan, in your list, there are really only two that I really don't like:

Gackt and Dir En Grey. ;o The rest is fairly good to quite awesome.
 
Avathar said:
But Tifa-Chan, in your list, there are really only two that I really don't like:

Gackt and Dir En Grey. ;o The rest is fairly good to quite awesome.

SINNER! DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top