Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 29, 2007 #321 oh yea ^__^ it's fun
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 29, 2007 #322 Yeah but that means you have way to much time to do it...no life i suppose
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 29, 2007 #323 no life for me because of work...that is the issue!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 29, 2007 #324 And then no life because you spend all your time making designs with the keyboard!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 30, 2007 #325 LOL! xD
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 30, 2007 #326 >.> it's art and I am an artist
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 30, 2007 #327 Yeah well you won't be anything if you don't do good in school!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #328 Actually... Move to Montana, and she could be a teacher...
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 31, 2007 #329 why would montana make it any diffrent?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Mar 31, 2007 #330 Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Arizona somewhere... but that's open for discussion.
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Arizona somewhere... but that's open for discussion.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 31, 2007 #331 O_O well I am still thinking animation, singing, voice acting...IN JAPAN
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 31, 2007 #332 I'm thinking teaching 3|\|61!5|-| in JAPAN... http://megatokyo.com
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 1, 2007 #333 74a7 w0u1d b3 s0 3ffing 1337 HYDRA SAYS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. =D KKTHXBAI NAO. I'll visit your forum later, 'kay? XD Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
74a7 w0u1d b3 s0 3ffing 1337 HYDRA SAYS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. =D KKTHXBAI NAO. I'll visit your forum later, 'kay? XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 1, 2007 #334 j00 see what I did thar? =X
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 1, 2007 #335 I did s33 w4a7 y0u did 7h3r3! I7 i5 50 3ffing 1337!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 1, 2007 #336 Tifa-chan said: 3ffing Click to expand... Say who?!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 1, 2007 #337 We'll allow it! =O!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #338 3ffing i5 0kay
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 2, 2007 #339 Well, it's not okay.. But the 1337 censor is .<3
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 2, 2007 #340 effing is not that bad...common guys