Which fruit are j00?

BLACK MAMBA.

Oh, wait, that's for awesome people.

You can be a moldy, but infinitely tasteful strawberry. <3
 
I doubt that anyone is worthy of the extreme coolness of BLACK MAMBA. That does it. I'm watching those movies again tonight.

infinitely tasteful...damn, that's good! Thanks Hydra. :D

(I should go. ttyl, peoples.)
 
Drake said:
I doubt that anyone is worthy of the extreme coolness of BLACK MAMBA. That does it. I'm watching those movies again tonight.

infinitely tasteful...damn, that's good! Thanks Hydra. :D

(I should go. ttyl, peoples.)
Haha, silly rabbit.

Trix are for..

Kids.

You're welcome thar. <3
 
One word MANGO, and you know i think one day the trix rabbit is going to go crazy kill one of those kids
 

Attachments

  • 180px-Green_mango.jpg
    180px-Green_mango.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 40
Spec Highwind has changed his username! XD
So...which fruit are j00?
 
I like papaya ^_^
 
Then you two have something to share.
Remember me? I AM A PINEAPPLE!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Its like a fruit gang war wow O_O
 
Everybody Down!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top