Which game are you currently playing?

Re: Which game you playing?

Street Fighter Online.

Currently in a tournament. =O
 
Re: Which game you playing?

5-4.

And I've been playing since '02.

So I'd say so. O_O;
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Playing this RPG Maker 3 again
 
What are you all playing?

I am playing...

Counter-Strike Source
Counter-Strike 1.6
Bejeweled 2
Windows Vista Chess (1337)
Windows Vista Solitaire (Very nice graphics.. need a 6800 to play though O_o)

What about you guys? ;wel
 
Alien Syndrome.

It's awful. <.<

Gonna go get another game from Blockbuster later today.
 
Lately, I've been playing Tomb Raider Chronicles (5). After I finish it, I'll play Tomb Raider III (and finish it for once and for all!).
 
I'm not quite exactly playing it YET, but tomorrow I will be playing Monster Hunter Freedom: 2 for the PSP. (Ah, the sacrifices I had to make to get that thing. Good times.)
 
I'm getting back into The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess for the Wii. XD

I got up to Ganondorf in the GC version, and I stopped, because I got my Wii with TP on it. I'm up to Lake Hylia..I have a long way to go. ;-;
 
After finally finishing The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - Master Quest with only three hearts (the stupid fight with Ganondorf-first-form has lasted much too long and cost too many lives), I am now playing Kingdom Hearts II - at last. I wanted to play that one for years. Actually, since I finished part one (^^ )

Then there's also Final Fantasy III [NDS] and Rockman ZX [NDS] (my first game in japanese).
 
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus :cool:

Lately I've been playing Driver: Paralell lines, Soul Reaver 2 and Metal Gear 3.
Driver and Metal Gear 3 were awesome. Soul Reaver was quite good! XD
 
Grandia III

This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top