Which game are you currently playing?

o'yeh? how r they turnin out for j00?

atm i'm tired of everything i got so i'm makin my own football game (it's text based but i still liked it) oh n i completely erased that fightin game i wuz makin (dunno y but it semed lke a good idea @ teh time..)
 
13 is pretty easy second run through, but it gets going a lot slower than I remember. I'd still give it about an 8/10 though.

FF:CC TCB is pretty fun so far :D lots of good use of the remote.


Also BETA testing for a certain fun game every Sunday, but unfortunately they won't let us talk about it.
 
Last edited:
atm i'm back a bit for a lil CS (counter strike) -again-, it would've been my favourite game if lagging didn't ruin its gameplay..

thar's also that old funny racing game called road rash
 
I've been playing 13 non-stop since it came out. I think I'm about 1 - 1 1/2 hours away from the final boss and ~ 52 hours in. The game itself is great - CGs, backgrounds, music, enemy design...its all superb. The few negatives I've considered is the mostly-cliched storyline and Vanille as a whole...at least they gave her some cool/different weapon designs, but I cannot STAND her voice actor. >_< My favorite characters are Fang, Snow and Light...but I haven't used Snow (rhymes w/slow? xD) I can't wait to check out the side quests - especially marks. x3
 
I'm pretty much the same. Hardly touched any other game since I got XIII..
I have over 70 hours on my first save and over 50 on my second >_<
Hated her VA for a while too, but I think she improves over the course of the game and her battle sounds are funny. :p
The story is pretty poor, but I thought the high level of character development made up for it.
 
@Gummie, YOU SOUND LIKE GAMEINFORMER!!!!! T-T

Back on Dissidia again, it's hard to stop when my friend insists on fighting me every single morning, plus, every PSP game I have, I've beaten aside from Wolverine: Origins...I can't wait for Birth by Sleep, but we won't get it till sometime next year...
 
Too many gaming websites for me maybe? :p I've never been to that one before though.

Done with FFXIII now, got 100% trophies..it was hard to decide what to play next, but I figured playing FF:CC The Crystal Bearers next made the most sense. Seems pretty good so far, but I wish the camera controls felt a little less awkward. Enjoying the random weird things the monsters seem to do :)

Edit: I skim read their FFXIII review, disagree with chunks of it, but it is true about the story and the main baddie unfortunately.
 
Last edited:
Got annoyed with the new CC already which is a shame becuase I loved the first one for the GameCube. Having a hard time deciding what to play next..maybe Grandia? I don't remember much about it
 
Aye. Maybe I was just being too nab though :p Do like watching the weird stuff the mobs do.
 
Does mini online games count?
If so then i'm playing Pet Society, Petville, and We Rule!

If they don't count then nothing atm haha but i was playing Chrono Trigger.
 
Righto, gone back to Demon's Souls :D Forgot how awesome this game is..might even buy the European copy when that comes out just for less laggy severs (I play the Asian copy so the severs are a bit far off/laggy for me..) + the extras look good for the Euro copy.
 
I've been playing Dragon Warrior VII for the first time. God this job class system is slow. The gameplay is pretty hard too. I've been wiped out a few times already.

Also, I purchased Dragon Quest IX the day after it came out here in the states. I haven't played it too much because I'm not sure where to go or what to do - but I've been playing it sparingly enough. Why oh why did they get away from actual storyline characters?! I really enjoyed the characters in 8. Oh well... >_>;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top