Which games have you been playing lately?

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
Well... in the past days I've been playing

Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (Windows);
Final Fantasy I (NES);
Super Mario Brothers (NES);
Pandemonium (PSX);
Tomba!2 (PSX).

and I just ended Dirge of Cerberus, ExHard mode. ^^
 
Whatever i find on the pc in my free time:
- Blade of Darkness
- NFS Most Wanted
- FIFA
- Civilisation IV
 
Hum... I will probably play FFXII now, and then Megaman Legends I and II, and then I'll play FFX.

I miss that game. That world. =|
 
Spec said:
Hum... I will probably play FFXII now, and then Megaman Legends I and II, and then I'll play FFX.

I miss that game. That world. =|
Ooh, dang, that makes me want to play it.

So, my current games I've been playing are

Megaman Legends I/II(PS)
Elebits(Wii)
The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess(Wii)
Wii Play/Sports(Wii)
Final Fantasy 7(PS/When it works.)

XD
 
May I borrow your Megaman Legends I?

I can't find mine =\

Now I can't enter in Roll's room without knocking *cries* =(
 
Xenosaga Episode I. I plan to replay the whole series, as it is my favorite next to .hack. One of the best RPG's ever. :D
 
Doctor Faust said:
Xenosaga Episode I. I plan to replay the whole series, as it is my favorite next to .hack. One of the best RPG's ever. :D
You actually have the NEED to play Episode II?

=O =O =O

Such a trooper. I'd never BRING myself to play it fully through again.
 
FFXII
FFVIII(Beat it, but can't stop playing it)Grand Theft Auto Vice City(Misplaced my San Andreas)Fable
RPG Maker 3
Sims 2(PC)
 
-FF8 (Demo for PC)
-Metal Gear Solid 1 (PS1)
-Sims: Livin' Large (PC)
-FF5 (GBA)
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (PC)

I would play my Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, but I can't get my hands on a PS2!!!
 
Been playing Sonic and The Secret Rings for the Wii.

I like the game. XD The music and sometimes non-responsive controls get annyoing though. Especially in a certain race in a jungle. XD
 
Dragon Quest VIII. (PS2)

I am stuck-on-stupid on this game. Unreal! I mean if you really wanted to max everything out...item drops, alchemy list, etc. it would take hours and hours... my guess: 300+

I always liked a challenge. ;)
 
You don't have to max out everything. xD That game is huge enough as it is.

I recently borrowed Suikoden V from a friend. This'll be my first Suikoden experience.
 
Zeromus_X said:
You don't have to max out everything. xD That game is huge enough as it is.

I recently borrowed Suikoden V from a friend. This'll be my first Suikoden experience.

: o Suikoden...

Yeah! That series pwns! I haven't played a LOT of the series, but I think II and III.

- XD! Yeah, I don't believe I'll be maxing out teh game anytime soon...but you remember how I maxed-out my stats in FFX... :rolleyes:

...I'm kinda sick like that. LOL!
 
Suikoden IV and Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Frankly, I'm very sick of Sonic now.

Sorry Luis. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top