Which games have you been playing lately?

God of War Demo Disc and FFXII.
 
I have been playing the crap out of Twilight Princess, I have been a fan of the LOZ series for sooooo long. I just have't played it at all this week because of so much school work!
 
Diddy Kong Racing fot the DS
 
Gackt Camui said:
I have been playing the crap out of Twilight Princess, I have been a fan of the LOZ series for sooooo long. I just have't played it at all this week because of so much school work!
Lolol, don't forget the Boss Key in "The Light Temple."

I forgot it, and I had to backtrack. XD XD

Been playing SSX Blur.

It's awesome.
 
Zelda: Twilght Princess and FFVI: Advance, I'm trying to finish LOZ currently, I'm on the last dungeon.
I'm only up to Vector/Magitek Research Facility on FFVI. =P
 
Yggdrasill said:
Zelda: Twilght Princess and FFVI: Advance, I'm trying to finish LOZ currently, I'm on the last dungeon.
I'm only up to Vector/Magitek Research Facility on FFVI. =P
0mg, 0mg! =D =D =D

Be sure to sock "Ga" a good one. And don't forget the boss key! Your friends help you get it, so you'll know when you're about to get it. =P
 
Just Final Fantasy VI Advance. What's left for me to do? Finish up in Kefka's tower. The Dragon's Den. The Soul Shrine. Getting more stuff from the Col. Maybe I'll get all my characters to Lvl 99...
 
Pokemon Diamond. Bought it on it's day of release. (Yesterday). I didn't even have to preorder. Sweet.
 
Lots of Dynasty Warriors 4. That game is amazing. But I think when I bring it back to BB, I will rent Onimusha lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top