Which is the best of these four

Which is the best Final fantasy of the first Trilogy


  • Total voters
    24
Kat said:
i luv number 3 kefka is cool
You are confused, and perhaps others along with you. This poll is about FF1 (for NES), FF2 (for NES), FF3 (for NES) and FF4 (for SNES). FF6 (for SNES) was released as FF3 in the US, that's the game you're thinking about, but that game has an entirely separate section of this forum to itself. The FF3 in the poll was until very recently the one single FF main series game that hadn't been released outside of Japan. It's a great game, but I think the votes are inflated by confused Americans.

I will never forget Square for this naming confusion. And I don't understand why it's so difficult for (some, far from all) Americans to learn that when on an international FF forum, FF2 and FF3 will more likely refer to the NES FF2 and FF3 rather than the 2 SNES games that are really called FF4 and FF6, respectively... :(
 
Last edited:
There shouldn't be any confusion at all, the games have been released by their proper numbering in NA and Europe, in the PS1 remakes. They aren't even referred to as those numbers any more. (I was going to say something, but was just going to ignore it...)

FFIII= Zande, guy with the crazy hair.

Edit: And, FFII has already been released on Origins (around the world, I assume), and FFIIIDS will be released soon as well. There shouldn't even be any confusion among Americans about this. :p Ah well. Maybe they just didn't know? :/
 
Apparently they are referred to the old names still by some. And it wasn't very long ago I heard an American claim that the games are really called FF2/FF3 and that s/he will keep calling them that since that's what they were released under in the US. *shrugs*
 
Definetaly FFIV

Moderator Edit: DO. NOT. DOUBLE. POST. Especially when you just restate what you already said!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to say ffiv becuz I played ffi which was kind of good, didn't finished ffii, haven't play ffiii
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top