Which is your favorite FF character?

Re: FF Characters

Mine's Vincent Valentine^^, though i'm pretty sure that most people'll say Cloud or Squall's their favorite :).
 
Re: FF Characters

Out of curiousity Lyde, where did you get the cell phone cover? Are there ones for other characters as well? (I'm totally getting a Laguna one if that's the case :p)
 
Re: FF Characters

Hmm, tough choice between Sabin or Shadow. Both from FFVI
 
Re: FF Characters

Heh, I liked Kain and Vincent a little more than the others...
 
Re: FF Characters

Cid from FF7 of course. Who doesn't like a cranky old pilot with a colorful vocabulary!? :p
 
Re: FF Characters

I have a favourite player for each ff i've played...but my favourite are Selphie and Sabin
 
Re: FF Characters

FFI: Black Mage
FFII: Leon
FFIII: Onion Knight
FFIV: Cid
FFV: Krile
FFVI: Shadow
FFVII: Vincent
FFVIII: Laguna
FFIX: Amarant
FFX: Auron

^_^
 
Re: FF Characters

Avathar has the right idea. Support Vincent and his Freakish Limit Breaks. I love Lv. 3 when he turns into a hocky mask/chainsaw murder! Splatter Comb!!!
Of course he's really a nice guy. :) Deep deep deep down. :p

Cids still cool though.
 
Re: FF Characters

FF1 - Black Mage
FF2 - Leon and Frionel
FF3 - Never played
FF4 - Rydia... and Cecil... and Kain.. ok... I like these 3 =D
FF5 - hum... nobody... maybe Lenne's dragon (I don't remember his name, but I think it was Hiryu)
FF6 - I like Terra... but I haven't played much, yet
FF7 - Red XIII and Sephiroth
FF8 - Irvine
FF9 - Freya Crescent
FF10 - Kimahri, Jecht
FF10-2 - Yuna
FF Spirits Within - Neil
FF7 Advent Children - Rufus

ok... it's enough
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top