Which is your favorite Final Fantasy game of all-time?

which ff was a great one to you?

  • ff1

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • ff2

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ff3

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • ff4

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • ff5

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • ff6

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • ff7

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • ff8

    Votes: 13 39.4%
  • ff9

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • ff10

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • ff11

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ff12

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    33
  • Poll closed .
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

FF4, FF7, FF8, FF9, and FF10 were all great games, and also some of my favorites. Especially VIII. :3
 
Eww people actually voted for FF8...I am so sorry. I hate that one. Its just as bad as 10 - 2 and 12...
 
Yeah but thats okay we still love them lol. I like 10...you know change it up a bit from the typical answer lol.
 
FF10 the first with characters that had voices that was great for me (a lazy reader) loved the story to the best one in my opinion. they dragged it a bit by making X-2 but hey.
 
My favourite would have to be Final Fantasy 6. I felt it had the best storyline out of all the FF's, and the characters were probably the most interesting and fleshed out of any FF game. It also had a very colorful and neat art style.
 
I haven't played it T_T. But it seems like it is a good game just by reading what your wrote Aigon. Yeah 10 was really good, I like the characters myself and the story line did kick a lot of butt :)
 
Seven, awesome music, great storyline, you get to infiltrate places (always fun) and a beautiful storyline, you really got to know and love your characters.
 
i chose ff7, cuz it the first game i beat on my own with out a strategy guide . yeah i goofed up a bit . but it just made it more fun for me to play it again when i did get a strategy guide. i love that game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top