Which is your favorite Final Fantasy game of all-time?

which ff was a great one to you?

  • ff1

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • ff2

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ff3

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • ff4

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • ff5

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • ff6

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • ff7

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • ff8

    Votes: 13 39.4%
  • ff9

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • ff10

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • ff11

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ff12

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    33
  • Poll closed .

Legend

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
33
RPG Name
Darts
even though ff7 was great ff8 was the best
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

To me, it was the second best...I couldn't get enought of the music, game play, and even the scenes.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

yeah you've got a point
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

Moved to General FF Discussion, as it seems this is asking which FFs we found better than the others.

I can never decide on a definite favorite. I picked 'em all. FFIII, IV, and VI hold special places in my heart though.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

Oh man, FF6...I just love that game a lot.

Well, I love a lot of Final fantasy, they all are great and so good.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

ff8...NO CONTEST...all the others aren't as halfway close to it's popularity coolness storyline battlesystemCHARACHTERS sound effects trailers monsters
I'll just say EVREYTHING to save evreyone'stime!
 
Last edited:
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

empresscrystal said:
Oh man, FF6...I just love that game a lot.

Well, I love a lot of Final fantasy, they all are great and so good.

um i see your point that ff6 was a great game though it was hard as hell :D
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

My favourite is ff7
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

I said this in the other topic, FF7 was great, but FF9 was better. I just didnt like FF8.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

ff8 is good but ff9 is the best:)
 
Last edited:
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

No, FFVIII rates more towards the bottom of the list with me. I found it pretty entertaining for what it was, but there are far more polished, balanced and thoughtful games in the series. Out of all of them, I would probably say FFIX is my favorite. The battle system, while slightly flawed in a few areas, generally prevented players from creating over-powered characters, the story was generally interesting without feeling forced and the character designs/environments where both imaginative and relatively unique.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

Final Fantasy VIII is the best...
There is no other FF that come in close after it...
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

IMO it is the best Final Fantasy Ive played. I enjoyed every lsat minute of it and cant find fault with it.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

I thoroughly enjoyed final fantasy 8 but I found it a bit too easy. It is my 4th favourite final fantasy.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

I dont even think 8 would be on my favorites. I mean, its a good game, it just doesnt qualify as a favorite like 2, 7 and 10 do.
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX.
Those are the ones I've played and the ones I've completed.
I liked them all too! ^^
 
Re: Was ff8 the best final fantasy you ever have played?

ave said:
um i see your point that ff6 was a great game though it was hard as hell :D


RLY?!? I didn't think it was difficult. Involved, but there was almost always a NPC explaining where to go or giving you an idea of what to watch out for. "Oh man! And I was just about to claim the treasure under the stairs." ...is a prime example. Or the NPCs in the Fanatics Tower warn you about magic users.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top