My favorite final fantasy game of all time would have to be FFIV, or FF2 for the SNES. It's a challenging game, and the ability to have 5 people in my party at once is a beautiful thing. Cecil rules, end of story.
How come you didn't like Irvine..Quezacotl said:FF8 was my favourite, I liked pretty much everything about it. The story was good, I thought the junction system was great, the music was good, about the only thing I didn't like about the game was Irvine.![]()
Lion Heart said:FFVII is my favorite, with VIII in a close second. In my opinion those are the two best games of all time hands down. And you gotta love Sephiroth. Best. Villain. Ever.
Okay I would have never agreed with you until you mentioned the fact that Sephiroth blames everything on his mother. Now that you have brought that to my attention I realize it's my mother's fault that I'm currently unemployed and also her fault that I play too many video games. I may just quote you to my mother the next time she says that I'm playing too many games. Your argument was so good that now i believe that Kefka and Sephiroth are tied for the best villain ever in a video game. (I will also include Bowser because he was so difficult when i was sixFFnut said:Sephiroth pales in comparison to Kefka - anyone here who's played FF6 knows what I'm talking about. Sephiroth tries to become a god and fails. Kefka becomes a god without even planning on it, and destroys the world. Then the SECOND half of the game begins. Plus Kefka is funnier and he knew he was doing everything for a self-serving reason, he didn't blame his "Mother" for his taking over the world. Kefka > Sephiroth IN ALMOST EVERY POSSIBLE WAY (Pre-Insanity, which may or may not have even existed for Kefka, Sephiroth might have been able to kill Kefka. Once Kefka goes crazy, which, as I said previously, is debatable if there ever WAS such a time before he was psycho, the Kefka can beat Sephiroth in any manner.
I'm not being literal when I say he "blames" his mother - but he claims that it's his right to take over the world because of everything that happened to his mother when she was alive. He thinks it's a way to balance out the world. He even claims several times that he's taking over the world for his mother. Kefka, on the other hand, takes over the world because he wants to. There's no "my family was treated badly so now I'm gonna balance out the universe by taking over your planet" thing, it's more of a "I'm a bad guy, my job is to take over the world" type of thing. Too many bad guys have had terrible pasts and that's why they want to kill things or take over the world. I like the bad guys who take over the world because they like power, not because they want vengeance. Vengeance is only cool if a good guy does it, in my opinion.Chocobo-bo said:Okay I would have never agreed with you until you mentioned the fact that Sephiroth blames everything on his mother. Now that you have brought that to my attention I realize it's my mother's fault that I'm currently unemployed and also her fault that I play too many video games. I may just quote you to my mother the next time she says that I'm playing too many games. Your argument was so good that now i believe that Kefka and Sephiroth are tied for the best villain ever in a video game. (I will also include Bowser because he was so difficult when i was six![]()
![]()
)
heavens cloud said:The tital says it all, which is your favorite ff? and you might want to say why!
mine is ffvii, I think it is the best because it has the best characters fun character graphics, good reply value, good music, good graphics, good story and it was the first ff I played![]()
Chocobo-bo said:Okay I would have never agreed with you until you mentioned the fact that Sephiroth blames everything on his mother. Now that you have brought that to my attention I realize it's my mother's fault that I'm currently unemployed and also her fault that I play too many video games. I may just quote you to my mother the next time she says that I'm playing too many games. Your argument was so good that now i believe that Kefka and Sephiroth are tied for the best villain ever in a video game. (I will also include Bowser because he was so difficult when i was six )
byFFnut said:I'm not being literal when I say he "blames" his mother - but he claims that it's his right to take over the world because of everything that happened to his mother when she was alive. He thinks it's a way to balance out the world. He even claims several times that he's taking over the world for his mother. Kefka, on the other hand, takes over the world because he wants to. There's no "my family was treated badly so now I'm gonna balance out the universe by taking over your planet" thing, it's more of a "I'm a bad guy, my job is to take over the world" type of thing. Too many bad guys have had terrible pasts and that's why they want to kill things or take over the world. I like the bad guys who take over the world because they like power, not because they want vengeance. Vengeance is only cool if a good guy does it, in my opinion.