which is your favorite final fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems this discusion is no longer about wich game you liked the most anymore nut I'm going to say it anyway... FFVII
 
The best? Uhh..I couldn't choose one between those I've played...I've only played FF7, 8 and 9, (I also played to FF6, but I stopped playing it, as the graphics are awful. I hope I do not hurt anyone's feelings..)
I liked FFVII a lot, graphics were not those ones of the earlier ones, and story was amazing.
FFVIII had also a very good story, and characters became more 'human', than the polygons before. FFIX was also good.Maybe, I would discard FFIX and I'd stay with 7 and 8! xp
 
I have decided to close this thread. There is another one on the same subject and while this is the older thread, and normally would take priority, the duplicate has a poll while this one doesn't.

**Closed**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top