which is your favorite final fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
The tital says it all, which is your favorite ff? and you might want to say why!
mine is ffvii, I think it is the best because it has the best characters fun character graphics, good reply value, good music, good graphics, good story and it was the first ff I played :D
 
My favorite? It's a toss-up between either FF1 or any Final Fantasy with a character named Cid in it. Yes, I am fully aware that every single Final Fantasy is covered in that statement. I really can't choose a "favorite", because each one is excellent in their own way. One of my favorite Final Fantasy things, though, is a series of Flash movies titled "Final Fighting Fantasy", which are made by SplashKhat. I think his site got taken down, but I know Newgrounds has all of the movies. They're great stuff, and I highly recommend watching them.
 
hey you'll my name's ben and just want to say its a great honor to be one of the first in the new ffnet.net forum which was my first ff site i knew :)

any way my favourite ff game is... you guessed it- ff VII
firstly it was my first, although i didnt play it for a while becuse it kept crashing on my pc :( . but i finished it 4 times and enjoyed it every time.

i like FF VIII allot as well despite many gamers who almost condem it
i kinda liked that new character system so all you ff VIII haters can kiss my cacatur :D
 
hi there :)
I always thought most gamers love ff8,lol I did not hate it persionaly, I just did not like it :P
there was a ffnet.net forum before?
 
of course
i know plenty of friends who said the draw and junction system sucked
by i liked the gf's so very much :o
cacatur was the funyiest by far..
but eden was sweet with her 50000 hp attack as well :cool:
 
heavens cloud said:
hi there :)
I always thought most gamers love ff8,lol I did not hate it persionaly, I just did not like it :P
there was a ffnet.net forum before?
Yes, ther was a FFNET.NET before. For some reason, it was shut down and who ever owned the domain name let it expire. I picked it up, and want to get it back to what it was before.

Primus...how was the site before?
 
maybe not
i never entered ffnet,net forum before but i used it ALLOT during my first time in ff VIII
 
man it was by my opinio the best
it's a shame it didnt have coverage of all the games and eventually didnt get updated at all
but the entire section of VII and VIII was so detailed and fun to read that i just entered it every day at first :)
 
primus said:
of course
i know plenty of friends who said the draw and junction system sucked
by i liked the gf's so very much :o
cacatur was the funyiest by far..
but eden was sweet with her 50000 hp attack as well :cool:

I think it was a good idea but I found drawing magic from the enemys took ages, and it was a tad boaring simply because of that, but it realy was not a bad idea! cactuar was funny,lol
 
mostly the walkthroughs on where to draw specific magic and how to beat that crazy ultima and terribly strong omega
 
Omega was pretty tough! I think if your going to get the website back up you should try to get walkthroughs for all the ff's :)
 
yah drowing was a tad boring but the card mastering could help you allot at the matter
i also liked the somwhat amusing "the end" magic found in the trainers
 
Wasn't "The End" something that randomly came up in Selphie's limit?

Anyway, one of my favorite parts of FFs would be the recurring things - monsters, summons, Cids, you name it. Tonberries have always been a lot of fun for me to think about - their Everyone's Grudge attack deals damage based on the number of monsters you've killed, which technically makes Tonberries revenge-seekers. Then there're Bombs, Cactuars, Malboros, Coeurls, Flans, etc... in most Final Fantasies you can just think about the strategy you used to defeat a particular type of monster that appeared in another one to take it out here (Coeurls, for example: powerful magic when they're sitting, and the nasty Blaster attack when they're standing up).
 
yeah I love those reacurring things as well ^_^ you missed out moogles though, I love them the most :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top