Which is your favorite?

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
I don't know if this has been posted by anyone or not, but I want to know your guys' favorite final fantasy, and why you like it? I was just trying to think why I liked ff7 better than all the rest and wanted to hear what other people had to say!

Oh I see someone has already done this while looking back...oh well. Here's another question then, why is final fantasy X-2 so TERRIBLE?
 
really bad story line and the dress sphere thing was so bad i wanted to go into the game and strangle yuna lol
did any1 else notice (a friend pointed it out to me) that every costume that rikku wears, she wears a g-string??
 
i didn't think the story was as good as the first one but i quite enjoyed some of the sidequests. I was disapointed that vegnagun could be defeated so easily.

The whole dressphere system though innovative didn't quite do it for me. I would've preferred something like the job system out of final fantasy 5.
 
I liked FFX-2 because of what clief sa....because of the fun. I saw flaws in it, but it isn't a horrible Final Fantasy game. =D

My favorite is FF7 though. Hands down.
 
Hydra said:
I liked FFX-2 because of what clief sa....because of the fun. I saw flaws in it, but it isn't a horrible Final Fantasy game. =D

My favorite is FF7 though. Hands down.

yep hydras right i got the game and after playing it for like six hours it just felt more like a fashion show rather than a kick butt & go get'em kinda other ff's im used of. thats all. I love the way the story completes ffX for those of us who feel like we were robbed when Tidus had to leave in the end..........now im gonna cry :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top