- Joined
- Jun 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,315
- Age
- 33
- Location
- ? ? ? ? ?
- Website
- www.gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- ? ? ? ? ?
- RPG Name
- richboywonder
.......hmm..the first one.in her second look she has this long string of hair coming from the back of her head.
Avathar said:To admit, FFX-2: she looks sexyer.
But in FFX, I really like the design of her summoner outfit, so Final Fantasy X's Yuna it is. =)
b4ttl3w4r5 said:her summoner outfit was cool..well, anyways yuna in ffx-2 does look betterTo admit, FFX-2: she looks sexyer.
But in FFX, I really like the design of her summoner outfit, so Final Fantasy X's Yuna it is. =)
Kat said:i like the X yuna better because she has a Japanese Kimono look about it and she is much more.....delicate like....i think thats how i would put it...more sensitive
reasoniamalive said:I liked the free-spirited Yuna in X-2. Some of her outfits were killer!
dappa said:Not to mention that scene with yuna and her pals in the hot spring, nice!!!!![]()
b4ttl3w4r5 said:Yuna looks and sounds better in FFX-2 than FFX