Which look do you best like of Yuna ?

Avathar said:
To admit, FFX-2: she looks sexyer.

But in FFX, I really like the design of her summoner outfit, so Final Fantasy X's Yuna it is. =)

her summoner outfit was cool..well, anyways yuna in ffx-2 does look better
 
b4ttl3w4r5 said:
To admit, FFX-2: she looks sexyer.

But in FFX, I really like the design of her summoner outfit, so Final Fantasy X's Yuna it is. =)
her summoner outfit was cool..well, anyways yuna in ffx-2 does look better

Well, it's only about personal preferences, but still, I'm countering it with what Kat said

Kat said:
i like the X yuna better because she has a Japanese Kimono look about it and she is much more.....delicate like....i think thats how i would put it...more sensitive

I definetly prefer delicasy over sexy, since it's not that generic then. ;)
 
Yeah, and besides I think her first look is really shows how she is. It just what I think, but her new look really doesn't shows the same view of her I see in her old look.
 
I think she looks better in 10 part 2 as she looks like she's ready to rock and take no nonsense from no one. I like the two guns in her hand better than a white mage's rod.
 
Yuna looked better in FFX than FFXII. She was a way better summoner in FFX than any of these dresspheres in FFXII.
 
I liked her in FFX-2 because it portrays her more since she is only 19, not like some 25 Yr. old lady. I also liked the drawings of her on the cover,she looked much better.
 
I liked Yuna's old look better, especially her hair. Overall, I liked her as a summoner more.

......I really liked summoning. >>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top