Which Sephiroth do you love?

Which Sephiroth do you love?

  • The original Sephiroth from the game

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The one from the movie

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Neither

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I just realist how different the original Sephiroth is from the one in the movie.

I really want to know when you guys say he hott, which are you talking about?

I think the first Sephiroth was way cuter, but the new one is way hotter.
 
I actually want to know this question. I mean everyone keep saying he hott, but which one do they mean. The new Sephiroth is so different from the old Sephiroth that I grew up loving.
 
Every member can post what he/she wants to, under the rules of course.

Honestly, I find neither the first nor the second Sephiroth hot. But hey! I'm a guy! XD I don't like guys either, although I spend Hydra's money... at the gay bar! XD

By the other hand, I never found FF girls hot. That's m4h opinion.
 
Luis said:
Every member can post what he/she wants to, under the rules of course.

Honestly, I find neither the first nor the second Sephiroth hot. But hey! I'm a guy! XD I don't like guys either, although I spend Hydra's money... at the gay bar! XD

By the other hand, I never found FF girls hot. That's m4h opinion.
Oh, hells yes, let's go to the womens gay bar, right nao.

Anyway, I think you all are seeing the topic differently than I am. I don't see it as "kissing love", I see it as "favorite character" love. Even if the topic is based off of him being hot. XD

In that case, I vote the video game FF7 Sephy. Even if I can't get it to work at the moment!

Time to go get some toothpaste! =D
 
I really didn't think all these guys would reply. But thanks for your answers and votes.
 
couldn't say i was "in love" with sephiroth. I mean, he's cool, but yet again i'm a guy so i admire his evilness
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I really didn't think all these guys would reply. But thanks for your answers and votes.

'Cuz they didn't realize the thread was so 1337 before. But beware! Not all t3h threads may be 1337! Choose wisely, the blue pill or the r.....
oh noes. not again XD

If you think that ur thread can be of any interest, just post it! And if not, we'll always have Spamtastic! :D
 
I really should have posted this on soompi. There are tons of girls there.
 
wasn't it gourguse! *no i cannot spell so sue me! just not for a lot because I am poor! :criesincorner:*
Yes Sephiroth-sama is awsome
 
reasoniamalive said:
Well tell those ho.... ahem... fine upstanding women to hang out here.

*What?*

I was only kidding. XP
LOl! I been trying to get them to join. No one wants to. I even pm a few of them. I would asked that super hott chinese guy to join, but I said a few things bad about DBSK here. He might get me for that or get me jumped.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top