Which seymour battle was the hardest?

Legend

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
33
RPG Name
Darts
I had no problem beating any of the seymour battles until I got to Seymour Flux, Mortiorchis. :mad: It was the hardest seymour battle. :mad: I would have expected more of a challange from Seymour Omnis. :mad: Also, Yunalesca was quite a challange too. :( So tell me which was the hardest. :D
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,335
Tell me i'm new. :confused: I really don't get anthing but just go with the forum for now until i figure something out.
 
Moved to FFX forum.

Legend, stop double and triple posting, especially if your post adds nothing to the discussion. This is not a chat room. If you want to spam, do so in the spam forum.

Flux was an ass.
 
Legend said:
I had no problem beating any of the seymour battles until I got to Seymour Flux, Mortiorchis. :mad: It was the hardest seymour battle. :mad: I would have expected more of a challange from Seymour Omnis. :mad: Also, Yunalesca was quite a challange too. :( So tell me which was the hardest. :D

To me, Yunalesca was easy, as well as Seymour Flux.

It might had took me a few times to beat them, but it was easy to me. :D
 
They were all easy. I beat them on my first try, all three times through the game.
Well, I expected Flux to be a challenge so I got Holy and Reflect right before him.
 
I really didn't used holy until I got to sin.
 
Flux gave me some trouble, the first time I played...

ok... the first time I played, every seymour form gave me much hassle
 
Spec3 said:
Flux gave me some trouble, the first time I played...

ok... the first time I played, every seymour form gave me much hassle
same here

but this 3rd time around, i went through seymour like a prostitute goes through a box of condoms
 
Bleh. I got reflect before him, and casted it on EVERYONE. Even himself. =D So my team was Tidus, Auron, and Lulu. Hastega+Bio/Reflect everyone=ownedededed. :D

And a bit after that, Holy makes Yunalesca look stupid also.
 
Hydra said:
And a bit after that, Holy makes Yunalesca look stupid also.
very. as a matter of fact i used my other two characters as support characters against yunalesca. only yuna did the attacking (with holy)
 
against seymour flux first time i had 2400 hp with tidus and the rest had under 200 which was hard but i maneged in the end.
Sancturay keeper with that much hp was much harder.
I had to drain his mp to stop him using curaga i used osmose ftw.
2nd time flux got wrecked i had 7000 hp with auron (kept fighting cateurs in the desert and ihad 6000 hp with the rest ^_^
 
I actually found the original Seymour more challenging. As by the time I got to Seymour Flux, my stats were pretty high so I didn't have much problem with beating him.
 
Avathar said:
I actually found the original Seymour more challenging. As by the time I got to Seymour Flux, my stats were pretty high so I didn't have much problem with beating him.

yea i found the 'Normal' ^^ Seymour much more challenging than the other two forms,for 2 reasons higher stats and better aeons ;)
 
Kat said:
yea i found the 'Normal' ^^ Seymour much more challenging than the other two forms,for 2 reasons higher stats and better aeons ;)

Indeed. =) I guess Seymour Flux would've normally been one of the tougher mandatory bosses I'ld encounter in Final Fantasy X. :rolleyes:
 
If you have Sensor, have the abilty to read, can Steal twice with Rikku, and hit a little hard, he's a VERY big sissy. =D
 
Zeromus_X said:
Holy, at Flux? You're a trooper, Sagensyg. :p Granted, it makes everything much easier, but it's near the end of Yuna's grid, if I recall.


Holy IS the end of Yuna's grid :p

But it's not that hard if you are capturing as you go along and overkilling EV-ER-Y-THING! I was done with everyone's grid before Flux. Thank God for Behemoths and ugly dark flans!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top