Which seymour battle was the hardest?

i found the 3rd one difficult first play but after tht it was easy coz i had better stats and things and actually understood where i could get certain items to help with the sphere grid. like the lvl 4 key spheres and white/black magic spheres
 
I found Seymour Flux the hardest, I really wasn't prepared for that battle at all.
The other Seymour battles were really easy in my opinion especially the Mt. Gagazet battle.
 
i always found seymour Flux the hardest of the lot due to total annilation, other than tht they were all easy.
 
i still think the first one was the hardest because it took more strategy to kill him and his guards,not to mention you dont have as strong of aeons as you do later in the game.
 
seymour flux mortiorchis on mt. gagazet was definately the hardest seymour battle. I was highly disappointed at how easy his final battle was though. they just handed that one to you. But don't get me started on handing battles to you; I have never been more ed as when i played the final battle of the game. You could not die? WTF was that about. I spent so much time leveling up (as u would in the previous ff titles) and I feel i wasted as crap load of time when i beat the game.
 
You all seem to have more skills than me I didn't get Yuna's holy until i fought Sin. Well Flux was the hardest was Flux the one with Serymour riding on that yellow thing?
 
I got to seymour flux and was destroyed by the total annihilation the first attempt and then the second time I beat him before he could use total annihilation. After the battle I looked on my spear grid and realised I had forgotten that yuna had already learned holy.

I have noticed some people think that the original seymour battle was harder but I had yuna cast reflect on everybody so all his double spells were damaging himself. The two bodyguards that were protecting him were wiped out with kimahri's overdirve 'stonebreath'.
 
Last edited:
Me personally I didn't like any of the Seymour battles. I thought they were all challenging in there own way you know?
 
i sorta had my own tatics to fight seymour at gagazet, after losing to him a few times. i just used all my aeon's overdrives on him.Made dem full first. it doesnt matter wat hp ur aeon has, 1hp,100hp anything, cuz it'll still be banished later. Anwyay, it killed him straight. den ill just run to the save sphere and dey're healed i think. either way, its easy to use my method.
you might wanna try it. i dunno, it might not work the same as u as our char levels might be diff, or my aeons might be more powerful? i trained quite a bit b4 fighting cuz i got killed quite a few times.
 
Well everybody has pretty much beaten the game...like me, but if i decide to play again I will think about doing that.
 
all the seymour battles can be challenging if your party has hurried through the game. But a little levelling can even the things up.

Seymours total annihaltion attack on mt gagazet is classed as a spell, so use shell to reduce the damage from it.
 
Yeah, I don't remember rushing through the game. I didn't have to go back and level up 20 times before I could actually fight him so I did pretty good.
 
I'll tell you which one was the easiest. Omnis. (GRAHHHHH, NO CHALLENGE!!!!)

The toughest for me was the first Seymour. After I kill Anima, he spams Multi-spells..I've figured out the pattern now, so he's a bit easier...
 
I hated Flux. Kept dying all the time and only survived when Tidus had just learnt Energy Rain and used it against him. Then it would be Normal Seymour. God i hated those guards.
 
Delta Attack has become useless for me. lol All the Magus Sisters started out doing 99,999 per hit when I got them. lol Actually, the only aeon that would benefit from using an overdrive would be Valefor. :P

Back on topic, though. All the Seymours can be owned with using the Summon method. The first one is the only exception, seeing as you start out with one without an Overdrive and you have to go through three phases...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top