Which should I use?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
My latest....without using that many brushes and few tutorials.

Hehe which one should I use for my main siggy.

mcthemaxbyempresscrystalfirstpspban.gif


mcthemaxpspbanner2.jpg


I don't think I'm use any of these siggy on FFnet though.
Just cause I love my current one here. :p
 
I'm temped to say #1, but it's better not, since YOU CUT THE GUY'S HEAD!!! D=

But they're both very nice. :p

You've got to teach me some stuff, EC! :D xD
 
The first one I'm proud of most, since I did so much to it.
I barely even used brushes or a background.

As for teaching you some stuff J.S.....hehe I see what i can do.

Wow its weird seeing Edea as my avatar and sig again.
I'm soooo used to seeing my boys.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top