Which Superhero are you?

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
I liked the Quiz that Crystal posted... so I found the other side of the Quiz! XD


http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

I am Superman! =D
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
 
I would take it, but my computer kinda acting up. It wouldn't let me even take the villian test. I might take both test tomorrow at school
 
Last edited:
Your results:
You are The Flash

Fast, athletic and flirtatious.

The Flash- 95%
Superman- 75%
Spider-Man- 75%
Robin- 73%
Supergirl- 58%
Wonder Woman- 53%
Hulk- 50%
Iron Man- 40%
Green Lantern- 35%
Batman- 25%
Catwoman- 20%
:D
 
Iron Man :D
Inventor. Businessman. Genius. (and Iron muscles<< added by me!)


Good or Evil, I'm always strong and traumatised :p
 
Your results:
supergirl3.jpg

You are Supergirl


Supergirl 85%
Wonder Woman 80%
Cat Woman 80%
Hulk 70%
Robin 67%
The Flash 45%
Iron Man 40%
Green Lantern 40%
Superman 40%
Batman 35%
Spider-Man 30%
 
Robin
robin.jpg

Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.​

Robin
62%
Wonder Woman
57%
Superman
55%
The Flash
55%
Catwoman
55%
Supergirl
52%
Iron Man
50%
Batman
50%
Spider-Man
45%
Green Lantern
45%
Hulk
40%

Dang. :p
 
Last edited:
Hulk and Spiderman we're my top two but lantern sounds more like me.
 
Robin 75%
Superman 70%
Green Lantern 65%
Spider-Man 55%
The Flash 55%
Supergirl 48%
Iron Man 45%
Hulk 40%
Wonder Woman 38%
Catwoman 25%
Batman 25%
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top