which tastes better:finger nails of toe nails?

mrx619

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
14
RPG Name
Xephiroth
This is the (almost) ultimate spam thread.
So which to you tastes better, i think i prefer toe nails
 
Ack! why don't you ask it at Either or... thread in forum games!






.................














or better not












just go look around there
 
Ahah, hahaha, haha, No.

I prefer Trogdor over all of the above.

Trogdor.jpg
 
Catalyst said:
?yddad ruoy s'ohW
Trogdor is. =D

And I also have to say fingernails, because I never really got around to eating toe nails.
 
Avathar said:
This must be the most bizarre thread this forum encountered so far. ;a02

i do my best. mind you, this is a spam section, so it wasn't too hard
 
mrx619 said:
i do my best. mind you, this is a spam section, so it wasn't too hard

!
Here's hopin that's the best you'll ever do ;) !

;eew

;not
 
Let's start a war! Start a nuclear war!

At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

=O

Just watched School for Scoundrels. It was 1337.

Fingernails>Toenails.

End of story.
 
I wonder if I can do anything weirder then this?
Oh well i just feel like singing:

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi

latin's actually quite fun, when it's in a video game
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top