TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Jan 30, 2010 #21 I wish the military used swords. T-T
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 31, 2010 #22 we should just go back to the era. guns r dumb lol
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Jan 31, 2010 #23 Gunblades are cool, I think. btw, I found out that Zack will be in Birth by Sleep! Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 1, 2010 #24 whats birth by sleep? never heard of it?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 1, 2010 #25 It's the game from the secret ending of KHII, I'll see if there's a thread for it somewhere, if not I'll make one and you should check it out. Here's the screenshot of Zack talking to the main character, Terra.
It's the game from the secret ending of KHII, I'll see if there's a thread for it somewhere, if not I'll make one and you should check it out. Here's the screenshot of Zack talking to the main character, Terra.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 2, 2010 #26 Oh, thats wat the secret ending is? i thought it had sumthing to do with KH3?? so its not realy part of the KH story??
Oh, thats wat the secret ending is? i thought it had sumthing to do with KH3?? so its not realy part of the KH story??
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 2, 2010 #27 It's a prelude to the first KH. The thread's open, it's in Other Games.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 2, 2010 #28 ive read it. i also read wat it said in wiki....its confusing