Who are you in love with?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I would tell you guys, but you guys would laugh so I'm not going to tell.

Who is it that you love?
 
My girlfriend :)
 
Awww...I feel special
 
who i love is pretty obvious, its my lil wifey marius-78. i've known her since 2001 i've loved her the first time i saw her. but i was gutless 2 let her kno anything till 3years later. we live together now n no were not legally married we say we r to everyone because in our hearts we r already married . yeah it may sound weird to some but we don care. thats my one n only right there :D
 
wow well i guess we can all say u kno who i love..........D.R (blushes) u jerk
 
I have no luck as far as love goes.
 
Its a girl who live in the same stret as I but she dont know it.
 
You diddnt even have to tell us that and we knew it Stephen :)
 
behold my one true love ;gui
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top