W Winterkill Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 16, 2005 Messages 53 Age 42 Location The Calm before the Storm RPG Name Winterkill Jun 7, 2007 #61 I've beaten it like...I don't even know how many times. I've had it since the game came out, and I've played it on and off a few times every year since then. I don't even need the walkthru for it, it's all in my head
I've beaten it like...I don't even know how many times. I've had it since the game came out, and I've played it on and off a few times every year since then. I don't even need the walkthru for it, it's all in my head
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 7, 2007 #62 Yeah same here too. I more or less have final fantasies 7,8 and 9 and 10 in my head now
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Jun 11, 2007 #63 So you have played them that much huh? I am sorry to hear that. Do you have any life outside those games?
So you have played them that much huh? I am sorry to hear that. Do you have any life outside those games?