Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 16, 2007 #41 Yeah he is my god lol
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 16, 2007 #42 dur >.>
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 17, 2007 #43 Dur to you punta! lol you guys have got me hooked on that. THANKS!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 17, 2007 #44 It's a love song puto! Yes it is puto not punta or puta
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 17, 2007 #45 Well Jackie is in spanish three you know?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 24, 2007 #46 well she was wrong then
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #47 Who says it anyways?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 25, 2007 #48 Pablo Fransisco
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 25, 2007 #49 Maybe you are just hearing him wrong. Or...maybe there are two ways of saying it. And Jackie doesn't know that.
Maybe you are just hearing him wrong. Or...maybe there are two ways of saying it. And Jackie doesn't know that.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 26, 2007 #50 hum good point. Maybe Pablo is wrong
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 28, 2007 #51 Maybe...they are both funny sounding. lol
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 28, 2007 #52 yes they are ^__^ and it is fun too. Fun to insult people in a diffrent language and they would never know. I do it do my maka odaa-san all the time!
yes they are ^__^ and it is fun too. Fun to insult people in a diffrent language and they would never know. I do it do my maka odaa-san all the time!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 30, 2007 #53 I know you do...you do it sometimes while I am at your house.
Deanima Freelancer Member Joined Apr 25, 2007 Messages 12 Age 30 Location Shumi Village(I live in real life Finland) RPG Name Chaos May 5, 2007 #54 I have beated it once.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #55 Thats good. I like all the emoticons in your sig lol
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 23, 2007 #56 I've beaten it once. It took me about 64 hours (I last saved the game in the North Cave and I had played 64 hours by then... ) Then I started it again, but I couldn't get the time to beat it, because of the exams. Zeromus_X said: I'm quite sure a great majority of the people on this site have. Click to expand...
I've beaten it once. It took me about 64 hours (I last saved the game in the North Cave and I had played 64 hours by then... ) Then I started it again, but I couldn't get the time to beat it, because of the exams. Zeromus_X said: I'm quite sure a great majority of the people on this site have. Click to expand...
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa May 23, 2007 #57 I am working on my second time! On disk 3 finally! Took long enough, then again I no longer have a life.
I am working on my second time! On disk 3 finally! Took long enough, then again I no longer have a life.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #58 Yeah not with work and junk. Do you think I could borrow the game after you are done with it Tifa?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa May 26, 2007 #59 >.> <.< *shiftyeyes* ....yes.... so long as jesses brother doesn't come barging and go "WHERE IS MY GAME?!" and then I will go "NO MY GAME! POOF HISSSS!" <---- Haha! Saix moment!
>.> <.< *shiftyeyes* ....yes.... so long as jesses brother doesn't come barging and go "WHERE IS MY GAME?!" and then I will go "NO MY GAME! POOF HISSSS!" <---- Haha! Saix moment!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #60 Can you see Doug doing that? Not me. He hardly ever talks.