Who beat this game?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Did anyone really beat this game? :confused:

This was the very first final fantasy that I ever played and yet I still haven't beat it.
 
I've beaten it.

It's... um... really easy, actually, except for like three battles (and one of them is only hard if you're not prepared for it).

Golgorand Execution Site because you're outnumbered... I think eight to five.

Riovanes Castle (if you're unprepared) because a lot of people can't one-on-one Wiegraf and save over their main file so they can't go back to train.

The Bethla Floodgate. It's really a pain in the ass.

Actually, a while ago Shaggy had me type up a walkthrough for Tactics... it's not finished yet, but since it was supposed to go on the "actual" site and his goals have lowered since then, I could post it here if you want.
 
DarkFFNut said:
Golgorand Execution Site because you're outnumbered... I think eight to five.

Oh jeez, that was annoying as hell. I finally broke Gafgarion's weapon...*sigh*

Chapter Two should be just titled: Chasing Gafgarion.

I've heard many things about Orlandu. Is he really as godlike as people say?

Edit: Actually, I'd be interested in a walkthrough. I remember I was just leveling up my mages to unlock the Calculator class, and see what was so great about it.
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
I'm still on Chapter Three, unfortunately. Got a SO3 challenge and just completed SO2, so I haven't had time. :p
So am I. :D
 
Yes, Orlandu is godly. I even have a little thing in the walkthrough on his godliness.

It's like 2 AM where I am right now and I shouldn't be touching my computer right now, so I'll post my writeup (or as much of it as I have) tomorrow morning. Or today morning. Ah, just when the sun rises. Bleck.

EDIT: Oh, the Calculator class sucks. Low speed and crappy stats. Their skillset is beyond amazing though. A wizard with Math Skill rivals Orlandu in godliness.
 
Last edited:
Iv'e beaten this one.

Even got cloud as a character in my party lol.

And yes, orlandu is so godly he puts ramza to shame even at his best.
I have went into many battles with just orlandu just to see if i could solo it, and success was in my favor. It almost makes me sick how powerful he is. >.<

~Edit:

I even went through the trouble of not only getting cloud, but his weapon and all his "soldier" skills

I also got worker 8, Reis, and Beowulf.
 
Last edited:
...Hidden characters. Cloud can be obtained in the game. As can a steel robot that is pretty powerful (Worker 8) a dragon (Reis) but there is also a sidequest where you can turn her into a human. Then Beowulf is Reis's love interest.


...Oh, and by the way, these can only be found by doing special things first.
 
Wow! Thanks for the info. I will truly use this information.
 
I only played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance alldough Id love to play The PS1 but I don't have an emulator and the game :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
 
Well, the game isn't the rarest game out there. It isn't terribly common (like the other PS1 FFs), but it isn't incredibly rare. Check around used game stores, as usual. You'll probably get ripped off buying it online, as they seem to think the games are incredibly expensive or something.
 
Griever said:
And yes, Orlandu is so godly, he puts Ramza to shame even at his best.
I have went into many battles with just Orlandu just to see if i could solo it, and success was in my favor. It almost makes me sick how powerful he is. >.<

XD. Likewise.
 
Whoa, I feel sorry for you. I know you was mad.
 
finished it easily i also had beowolf and the golden dragon i think it was called also i had ithink it was worker 87 and all my characters were lv60\'s so if you need help with the character classes ask me.
 
I've beaten tactics for gamboy advance, but I'm playing Tactics on PS1 right now. If your looking for Tactics for PS1, I'd say go to ebay or amazon and look for it. If not, try a babbages or EB games. They MIGHT have it, I'm not promising anything.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top