who bread chocobos?

I called my gold one Silver .

Blue was Azul and green was Verde, and black was Noir (since I figured the spanish for black didn't sound all that nice).
 
Yeah, i loved the chocobo breeding. It was my all time favorite mini game. And to think, they brought the concept back in Xi... amazing.

And yes i got the gold chocobo. =)
 
For a very, very long time, Chocobo breeding was my life. All I did was breed Chocobos until I finally got a gold one....

It took me 3 years. 3 YEARS.

And when I got one, and used the bugger to grab the KOTR summon...

It SOOOO wasn't worth it.

But...breeding was fun...for a while...If Square ever brings Chocobo breeding back in a future Final Fantasy, I just hope they make it less time consuming...and hard. XP
 
I did it to.It was realy easy.O and i named my Neo.
 
I always breed chocobos cause its fun and i like the races and really want the Knight Of The Round Table
 
I'm usually boring and name them Hawk, Falcon, Eagle, etc.. Yeah, in the same game.. I tend to get a whole bunch just for fun. One time I even filled the whole stable with golds. It speeds up once you have 1 male and 1 female, as a Gold + Gold = Gold, at least with a Zeio nut (haven't really tried any other though).
 
well i havent before, but im thinking of starting final fantasy VII again and i will be aiming to breed a gold chocobo so i can get knights of the round everyone says that summon is the best and its so cool.
 
I've done it. Knights of the Round is really awesome, but it takes forever to level it up. But, as they say, the end justifies the means. Anywho, back on subject, it really isn't all that hard to breed a gold.
 
Depending on which version you own you can defeat the ruby weapon and go to kalm town and the dude in the far right house will sort you out a gold chocobo.. But its best to wait til the gold saucer reopens to try and get a gold one if you are gonna breed one.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top