Who do you like best?

Who do you guys like best? Shuyin or Tidus.

  • Shuyin

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Tidus

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Really, don't know

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Like them both equal

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Don't like either

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I really can't say which one I like best. I love Tidus's outfit more then Shuyin, but also I think Shuyin is cooler then Tidus.

So which one do you guys like best?
 
Yeah, it confusion. I don't know myself which one I like the most.
 
out of the 2 tidus

but u forget that squall + auron are coolest
 
When I played Final Fantasy X-2, for a long moment I found the Shuyin-Lenne storyline far more grasping than Tidus'. And Shuyin definetly gets my vote, since I assume we're taking it only about FFX-2's Tidus. ;)
 
thane said:
out of the 2 tidus

but u forget that squall + auron are coolest
This thread is about Tidus and Shuyi. I already know that Squall and Auron is cool. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top