Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 17, 2006 #1 I really can't say which one I like best. I love Tidus's outfit more then Shuyin, but also I think Shuyin is cooler then Tidus. So which one do you guys like best?
I really can't say which one I like best. I love Tidus's outfit more then Shuyin, but also I think Shuyin is cooler then Tidus. So which one do you guys like best?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #2 i think i like them equally,one is so boyish yet and child like,but the other is romantic,manly,and has a strong personality
i think i like them equally,one is so boyish yet and child like,but the other is romantic,manly,and has a strong personality
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 18, 2006 #3 Yeah, it confusion. I don't know myself which one I like the most.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 18, 2006 #4 Sad-back-story-nihilistic-villains ftw.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 18, 2006 #5 Yeah, I guess
T thane Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 18, 2006 Messages 3 Aug 18, 2006 #6 out of the 2 tidus but u forget that squall + auron are coolest
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2006 #7 i agree Auron is kewler than both nice stats ^^
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 18, 2006 #8 When I played Final Fantasy X-2, for a long moment I found the Shuyin-Lenne storyline far more grasping than Tidus'. And Shuyin definetly gets my vote, since I assume we're taking it only about FFX-2's Tidus.
When I played Final Fantasy X-2, for a long moment I found the Shuyin-Lenne storyline far more grasping than Tidus'. And Shuyin definetly gets my vote, since I assume we're taking it only about FFX-2's Tidus.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 19, 2006 #9 thane said: out of the 2 tidus but u forget that squall + auron are coolest Click to expand... This thread is about Tidus and Shuyi. I already know that Squall and Auron is cool.
thane said: out of the 2 tidus but u forget that squall + auron are coolest Click to expand... This thread is about Tidus and Shuyi. I already know that Squall and Auron is cool.