Aigon Freelancer Member Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 13 Age 38 Location Canada RPG Name Aiedoneus Jul 9, 2007 #41 I don't blame them. If I had been beaten as many times as they did, I would have done the same thing.
I don't blame them. If I had been beaten as many times as they did, I would have done the same thing.
Skye Freelancer Member Joined Nov 27, 2007 Messages 22 Location Queensland, Australia Occupation Barista RPG Name Skye Nov 28, 2007 #42 ha ha ha, the cafeteria lady. there were never any hotdogs. but shes not my choice, i just thought it was funny that u put her in the poll. I'd probs say Kiros, dunno why.
ha ha ha, the cafeteria lady. there were never any hotdogs. but shes not my choice, i just thought it was funny that u put her in the poll. I'd probs say Kiros, dunno why.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Nov 28, 2007 #43 Kiros = Blood rain limit break, nuff sed!!!!!!!!!