Who do you like more?

Who is your OTHER favorite?


  • Total voters
    26

theDOCTOR

Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
397
Age
37
Location
Planet X-39AY2
Occupation
student
RPG Name
WaterLooChamp
I want to know who you like, besides Squall, Rinoa, Edea, Griever, and other GFs.
like....the ones who didnt have a REALLY big part in the story, like Selphie, or Cid.

I honestly had a crush on Selphie. but thats just me.​
 
What wacky prof? :confused:

I liked the poor doggie. It made me sad when Seifer was being mean to him :(

I also liked Selphie. Not only for her Limit Break, but also for her bad luck. First, she goes to a Garden where she bumps into a stranger (Squall) (this one was the best one, believe it XD), then, her Garden (Trabia) turns into pieces. Then, she can't organize the Festival (and when she does that gig in FH, nobody really loves the music XD). Finally, she makes a diary about Laguna. Good thing that near the end she meets her hero XD

BTW, I think that she likes Irvine :D
 
Selphie Kiros and Ward weren't important...
That's nowhere near the truth...
And if it wasn't for Headmaster Cid Garden would have been destroyed...

That professor you're talking about is Dr. Odine...I dislike him but that doesn't change that he was the one who had discovered the use of para-magic, GF as well as the junctionning between them (which is SeeD's unique ability) and many other researches about sorceresses and magic...
 
Last edited:
Out of this list I picked Cid.

Selphie's okay. She's the peppy girl of FF VIII. All the FFs that I've played have had one fem character who's just... I don't know... bouncy, happy or optimistic, something like that.

Ward sort of reminds me of a friend of mine, and the first time I saw Kiros I thought he was a lady :p

Doctor Odine, while very important... one he annoyed me for some reason, and two... he had the most horrendous fashion sense ;)
 
and Dr. Odine talked funny, like a french man or sumting...
 
Squall Lionheart said:
GF as well as the junctionning between them (which is SeeD's unique ability) and many other researches about sorceresses and magic...

That's not true... Irvine, Rinoa, Laguna, Ward, Kiros, Edea and Seifer aren't SeeD and can use GFs...:rolleyes:

Squall Lionheart said:
That professor your talking about is Dr. Odine...I dislike him

Ditto ;)
 
John Smith said:
That's not true... Irvine, Rinoa, Laguna, Ward, Kiros, Edea and Seifer aren't SeeD and can use GFs...:rolleyes:

Balamb is the only Garden studying the junction of GF and magic together...students learn this skill, you don't just acquire something like that after becoming a SeeD...otherwise the Fire Cavern test would've been pointless...that's for Seifer...Rinoa, Irvine and even Edea have learnned how to junction after meeting with everyone else...for example Irvine admitted having started to use GFs after meeting with everyone else while in Trabia Garden...

Laguna Kiros and Ward could junction GFs only when Ellone sent everyone to the past
Laguna said:
You guys are pretty strong, we could feel a force when you were inside us...

That's what he meant...Galdibian soldiers can't junction magic to a GF...
 
Last edited:
i think Kiros was like Michael Jackson for some reason...
 
yeah, and he liked almost seemed to dance when he attacked.
(thank good his Limit was a form of moon walk)
and Ward was like....um...i got nothing
 
maybe...maybe Square thought it would be funny, and thought maybe no one would notice until the near future
 
Ward & Kiros were two of my choices. They might not been that important in the game, but they were still pretty cool. I loved playing as them too.
 
i mean, Ward seems to remind me of my "big" friend.
and the prof. Odine.....well, no comment.
and I forgot to add the Moombas!
 
Biggs and Wedge were two of my favorite characters XD especially when you first meet them...Overall they weren't important and never made a difference in the story, but I still liked them.
 
Biggs and Wedge came from Star Wars.
They were rebels and helped Luke destroy the DEATH STAR!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top