Who do you like more?

Who is your OTHER favorite?


  • Total voters
    26
Kiros, I guess-because I laugh at some of the things he says. Like his critical comments of Laguna.
 
Kiros is like anerexic....i think and Ward is obese and Laguna must be bulimic
 
I allways had this thing for Kiros, his limitbreak rocks. I allways tried to get it but i usualy made him die so it wasnt so good but anyway. All og Kiros,Laguna and Wards limitbreaks is pretty wierd imo.
 
theDOCTOR said:
Biggs and Wedge came from Star Wars.
They were rebels and helped Luke destroy the DEATH STAR!
YAY!!!! Starwars
Im just a big Selphie fan because no matter what she was optomistic and she was just the cute character you wanted to hang out with.
 
Last edited:
I personaly prefer Selphie, for her spunky atittude, and, well, she's pretty hot!
 
Cloud101 said:
I personaly prefer Selphie, for her spunky atittude, and, well, she's pretty hot!
OHHH Im telling Tessa :p
 
I'd vote both Kiros and Ward! But since I can only vote one, I'll say Kiros!
^^
I can't remember who Biggs and Wedge were in this game... =S
It just comes to my mind the ones from FFVII!
 
Luis said:
I can't remember who Biggs and Wedge were in this game... =S
It just comes to my mind the ones from FFVII!

Remember them two bumbling soldiers you fight in the dollet tower plus at the d-district prison?

There the ones.
 
Biggs and Wedge for the win.

You really start to feel sorry for the guys after awhile. They just couldn't catch a break.
 
Especially after they got whooped so many times by squall and company and got demoted aswell.

Its funny when they both throw in the towel inside the lunatic pandora.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top