Who else has ordered it and or gotten it?

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
I am talking about the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition Collectors Box Set? I did last week and it will be in next week and I am so exsited! So anyone else order/get it?

~*Tifa*~
 
Nah.

I don't love the movie that much to ACTUALLY pay for it. XD

Blackmarket FTW z0mg zomgz0rzed-ed-ed-ed-ed.

.....

I rented it. =)
 
OHZ XD First downloaded it then waited 2 years for it to come out! Got mad...then It came out...bought it...and fell in love XD
 
XD

I tried downloading it.

Then I got pissed off at it.

I liked the movie though. =D
 
*nods* depends on what you use. CRI's, torrents and limewire are ur best friend...except....now I can't watch that stuff on my computer. The new graphics card did something so I can't watch them anymore. It's werid.
 
I just rent it and copy it to a video tape, lol.
 
Nice XD

O_O Limewire is okay but now I that this computer wont run things I download video wise..I'll have to do it on the computer in my room. Oh wells
 
Tifa-chan said:
I FORGOT TO POST!

I GOT MY MOVIE WENSDAY!

Me= VERY HAPPY PERSON!

That defines how I felt perfectly. Only that I can't remember whether I got it on Wednesday or Thursday. XD
 
Yeah! I did it!
In fact, I didn't wanted to s33 it 'till it was in Spanish (lol, yes I know it XD )
And it was released here in Spain t3h 20th. Unfortunatly, they had sold all the movies by the day after XD So, I had to order it! ^^
First I saw the Reminiscence of FFVII, and then the movie!! =D =D
 
I think so... XD
At least it says that it's the special edition. Dang, if I had to wait 2 more years for the release of a special edition, I think I would 'take care' of some suppliers for the movie in Spain... XD
 
hummm...well if it didn't come in a box with cloud on the front and poster cards, and other things inside...I'm afraid that isn't the one I am talking about XD

yea I bought the special edition when it first came out, and then waited for this...and now later this year I am getting the next box set for this movie, called Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete. It's a total remake of the movie...new sence and all! I can't wait!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top