Who ff character would u be

Squall85

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
143
Age
41
Location
Midgar
If you had the chance to become a character from any ff series who would it be. I'd be Squall cuz i can relate to him at times he has that whatever attiude n doesn't care .
 
I actually think that I would be Squall too. I do tend to have that side of me where I just wanna be left alone, and don't want to talk to anyone. Besides, he's cool and wears all black, AND he has the Lionheart.
 
haha, anyway id be Locke from FF6. not really a special reason, just hes awesome. :)
 
id be relm...to sketch people and use their powers :D or setzer, cause he can throw playing cards and kill people, kinda like hisoka from hunter x hunter...those are some sharp cards :p
 
I don't really know. All the FF heroines are either huge flakes or really irritating. Or get put into sequels where they're huge flakes AND really irritating.
Some personality test said I'm most like Celes, whoever she is. I've only played 7 8 and 9, and watched people play 10 and 10-2
 
the heroines in ff6 arent so flaky(thats a good thing.)

celes is kinda...hm...shes kinda serious.shes a general, and is the only other character in the game(ff6) that can naturally use magic. (if you never intend on playing ff6, i can just tell you what happens right now. otherwise, i dont want to give out spoilers :D )

but...how do i put spoiler tags on text :confused: 0_o?!!

add on: now that i think about it, ff6 is the only ff i can think of where the heroines arent flaky or annoying. in fact, tina(terra), the main character, isnt really humurous til the latter parts of the game..at least thats what i thought.
 
Celes is one of my favourite female FF characters ;) And yeah, no Yuffie or Selphie type girls, in FF6..
 
I actually found Yuffie to be one of my favourite female characters in FF7 (Am I the only person to not like Aeris?). Firstly, because of The Conformer. Secondly, because unlike a lot of other female heroines, she wasn't scared of being a complete b___. While everyone else was so dramatic and absorbed in emotions, she was always just doing what she wanted.

Selphie's another story -__-;
 
Mog......or Locke.....
And where is this personality test thing you talked about? I wanna take it ^^
 
Zerlina, I don't dislike Yuffie either really. I just had her as an example because a lot of ppl seem to dislike her.
 
i never thought relm was annoying...(plus, shes one of my favorite ff characters!)
in the japanese version , she swears all the time(like, f word swearing) and shes always hitting on edgar(only 10 years old :eek: ) probably edgars payback for being such a womanizer :p

youd think strago would notice these things...
 
Zerlina said:
Some personality test said I'm most like Celes, whoever she is.
I want to take the personality test too! Also, I would like to be Vivi. Absolutely the best character. STrong black magic, innocent personality, wise questioning of the world. That, and most all the other characters in FFIX have problems...which makes him the absolute best in that game.
 
Mph, I tried to find a test on google, but didn't come up with much....
I found a Job FF test, and i got chemist, and another one, which i got moogle on ^_^ because in every Q there was a "kupo!" A, which naturally I choose ^_^
 
Well, how about setting up a favorite species and job class thread? Good? No? Also, I'd probably be similar to Rorschach (the moogle part, not the chemist part) but would probably be a warrior or something along that line...
 
i would be a mix of zell dincht and vivi for the whole reason when people are looking for their weapons i would be punching and setting people of fire
 
I'd most lickly be Cid from 7, I hang out with everyone younger then me, curse too much, and have a lot to say when I speak but dont really care to.
 
I wouldn't want to be any of them. I'm a coward, and the idea of running around killing lots of huge monsters while trying to save the world scares the heck out of me :D.

If I was forced to make a choice however, I'd have to choose Vivi. He's the cutest character in any of the games, can do great magic and is one of the very few truly innocent characters in any of the FFs.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top