Who ff character would u be

I would choose Cloud!!... no wait Vincent!!... no Cloud... AHHH i can't decide between them
 
I think I would be Tifa. And not just because I'm a Martial Artist.
 
I would be cloud no doudt, in the movie AC cloud is just pulling swords out of his ass.
 
ff7Alexander said:
I would be cloud no doudt, in the movie AC cloud is just pulling swords out of his ass.


I'm so jealous of all you who've seen it. I'm with those who want to see it when it comes out in Eng.

I always wanted to be cloud for Holloween. It would be a cool party costume. However, how would you carry that huge sword? It'd weigh as much as log 3x it's width :)

With the right hair length and color - You'd win 1st. :D


Your determination today adds to your success tomorrow. - Me
 
Last edited:
I Would Like To Be Like Either Squall Or Irvine They Both Have An Original Personality But My Preference Is Squall N Where Can I Take The Peronality Test
 
I think Auron was awesome! His entire personality was shrouded until the end of the first visit to Zanarkand dome. Too cool, yet cold as ice.

Yeah, i've always loved that perticular, ehm, "stock character". Of all the FF's i always like the dark, mysterious man person the most:

FFX: Auron
FFIX: Amarant
FFVIII: ehm... Seifer?
FFVII: Vincent
FFVI: Shadow
.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top