Who has finished FF1?

Try playing the original on NES (or FF Origins for PS1 on Normal mode), and then come back and tell me it was easy.
 
Why just max out your levels and get a bunch of healing potions then go kick some ass.
 
I got ffl and beaten many times but i'm trying to get 100% besitary. I got 92% and wondering if any1 can help me. (gameboy advance).
 
ive done all game types (NES, PSX, GBA and there was a comp version i found randomly which was crap so i got rid of it. u rarely hit the enemys and when u finally did u only killed one off and did minimal damage. great game but after playing the more recent games ive gone off playing it. the remakes the only one tht appeals to me now........."sigh" losing my faith in classic games...........shame on me :(
 
On the PS1 version it's next to impossible, why were the PS1 versions so hard?
I've beaten it twice on the GBA.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top