Who has finished FF1?

DarkCloud

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
52
Age
38
Location
Australia
Website
www.geocities.com
Occupation
Retail
Who has finished Final Fantasy I? If you have the PSX version, i don't mean in EASY mode, who has finished it in normal, or the original? Just curious.
 
I've finished the original (on emulator, the FF1 NES cartridge was never released in Europe) a couple of times (like 2-3 times), and the PSX version on Easy twice I think and on Normal twice also I think. I dunno what it's about the game, but I think it's really fun :)
 
What you mean to ask, dark cloud...

is "Have any of you beatin it with 4 white mages?"

without gameshark codes
 
haven't gotten very far in the ps version, played maybe 10h, just hope that i sometime can be bothered finishing it (it's on normal mode)
 
DarkCloud said:
Who has finished Final Fantasy I? If you have the PSX version, i don't mean in EASY mode, who has finished it in normal, or the original? Just curious.


It took me a while but I got there in the end with the original :)
 
Yeah, Me too, ON Origins and DoS,
Also unlocked a Music Player!!!!
95% Bestiary.
 
the music player is very cool. (especially since it plays in a loop, i think) if you do complete the bestiary, tell me what happens, if anything does. (i had 99%, i just never ran into warmech/death machine and some bonus dungeon enemies.)
 
Plus a more harder Bonus Quest wid Minwu in Soul Of Rebirth!
 
Awsome Game; though Four White Mages OWNED CHAOS LEVEL 30 Party!!
GOOD FING GAME
KK EZ CAKES
No Casualties.
Perhaps some PRO players? Heh
Next Challange..... 4 Thiefves....then who knows.....maybe a party of pixels....

<3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top