Who here hate Valantines day??

Valentine's Day is pointless because you have don't anybody to celebrate with but your mom or dad or both, WOW. Come on, seriously. Even if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend both people are going to be thinking about what each ohter wants or likes. It's just too much of a hassle and stress. DAMN YOU VALENTINE'S DAY
 
it's weird how people change on valentines day.first they hate you and on valentines day they like you.then the next day they hate you all over again.
 
lol, Valentines Day doesn't HAVE to be about love love love...Hell, it's just another day. The meaning of it, and thought of it, just attracts people to one another. Lol, meh. I'm half and half about it. Sometimes I don't have someone to share it with, and other times, I do. :D
 
Dunt na na na, dunt dunt, na na na.. O_O

lol, I got my first girlfriend at the age of 13... and it lasted two days. :D So, meh. You never know.
 
lol. Everyday is Valentines Day if you want it to be. Valentines Day is just the day in Feburary. It can be any day you want it to be. o_0
 
o_o It's obvious. Everyday is Valentines Day if you're in love anyway. :D
 
Yeah, but Valentines Day brings the best of love out of people. So, I guess it's why so many people hate it, and love it. :D
 
Yep. It's a good day to reveal feelings and such. But you can do that anyday. So, meh. It's whatever you want it to be.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top