Who here is a fan of classic rock? =D

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
I can't live without the stuff of the 60's, 70's and some of the 80's. :D

My question is, HOW ABOUT YOU?
 
ME?! O_o

I enjoy it, when the time comes. I don't listen to it nonstop, or it'd get kinda boring, but every now and then, it's good to listen to. :3
 
I cant stand rock at all im a dj in a club hard house and hardcore now thats music!!! ;res
 
Dutch Hardcore that kicks ass to!!!
 
Any european rave does it for me!!!!

Though I wont mention anymore about rave cause I dont want to jack the thread authors thread or they wont like it :)
 
I never really care for most classic enough to buy cds but when your driving and its on the radio its just right to listen to the classic :)
 
I like Bon Jovi's Voice. Does that count. I think he isn't very classic, but he is older then most rockers these days.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top