Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jul 6, 2007 #1 I can't live without the stuff of the 60's, 70's and some of the 80's. My question is, HOW ABOUT YOU?
I can't live without the stuff of the 60's, 70's and some of the 80's. My question is, HOW ABOUT YOU?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 6, 2007 #2 ME?! I enjoy it, when the time comes. I don't listen to it nonstop, or it'd get kinda boring, but every now and then, it's good to listen to. :3
ME?! I enjoy it, when the time comes. I don't listen to it nonstop, or it'd get kinda boring, but every now and then, it's good to listen to. :3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 6, 2007 #3 i am. nothin can beat the classics. ^^
zen la Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 107 RPG Name Zenn Jul 7, 2007 #4 I cant stand rock at all im a dj in a club hard house and hardcore now thats music!!! ;res
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 7, 2007 #5 I'll second that one, rave music rocks Theres the odd track or two that I like for rock n roll but it dont do alot for me I'm afraid.
I'll second that one, rave music rocks Theres the odd track or two that I like for rock n roll but it dont do alot for me I'm afraid.
zen la Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 107 RPG Name Zenn Jul 7, 2007 #6 Dutch Hardcore that kicks ass to!!!
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 7, 2007 #7 Any european rave does it for me!!!! Though I wont mention anymore about rave cause I dont want to jack the thread authors thread or they wont like it
Any european rave does it for me!!!! Though I wont mention anymore about rave cause I dont want to jack the thread authors thread or they wont like it
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jul 11, 2007 #8 I never really care for most classic enough to buy cds but when your driving and its on the radio its just right to listen to the classic
I never really care for most classic enough to buy cds but when your driving and its on the radio its just right to listen to the classic
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 May 28, 2008 #9 I like Bon Jovi's Voice. Does that count. I think he isn't very classic, but he is older then most rockers these days.
I like Bon Jovi's Voice. Does that count. I think he isn't very classic, but he is older then most rockers these days.