who is better squal or zell

I personally like Zells personality and the fist fighting thing is cool and considering I beat the final boss with him yeah Zell
 
I acctualy beat the final boss with all dead members except Zell 10hp and a full My Final Heaven combo.
 
yeah its possible to do the buyo and punch rush combo (known in some areas as armageddon fist) lots of times and do alot of damage. But the amount of time you get to do it is random. So you could get 5 secs on the counter to do them or maybe 12 secs or whatever the computer decides to throw in.
 
Squall, for a few reasons.

First, character development. Zell doesn't really change much throughout the course of the game, whereas Squall changes drastically and realizes what a miserable so and so he was lol ^-^

Second, limit break. Renzokuken is amazing.

And third, he's pretty. XD
 
Hmm i like Squal better but I like Zell's Limit Break better...I was always stuck on Adel and I got a lotta time on his Limit Break and beat the crap outta Adel...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top