who is the best character

I always use Cloud, Vincent and Yuffie. i think cloud's best overall
all of the characters limit break's are good imo, and they always get super strong with me
 
My humble opinions...
Magics=Cait Sith
Limits=Cid or Aeris.
Sweetness=Vincent
Overall=Yuffie??? I say that because she has a long range weapon, has decent limits, and I use her to make my party super strong because she can morph with 1000+ damage. I just morph a bunch of those elephant tanks to get Stengh Sources early on in the game.
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Nanaki (Red XIII) all the FREAKING way!
Agreed Red had great attack cool limits and an amazing story line so yeah hes my favorite.
 
aint it obvious?
cloud.
to me, worst is barret and cait sith. =)
 
When you say "who is the best character" do you mean in general or more specifically like in terms of combat ability or their personality, etc...?
 
Well, I'll go with combat ability. The character I've alway used in the battle arena (or whatever it's called) at the Gold Saucer is Yuffie. Cuz I consider her to have to be the best for that challenge. Why? Cuz like Cloud her stats are pretty well balanced. And she attacks from the back row. Prolongs life I'd say. And she has a healing and an attack Limit at Limit level 1. In the arena I'd rather be able to use weak limits multiple times instead of a Lvl 4 once or twice.
 
hum true...then again I think that may be off topic, but the topic does say "Who is the best character" So I guess you could list them
 
yea that would work. Okay here is mine.


1. Cid
2. Barret
3. Rude
4. Nanaki *XIII*
5. Yuffie
6. Rufus
7. Rude
8. Aerith
9. Vincent
10. Reno
11. Tifa
12. Cloud
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top