who is the best character

Mine are from greatest to least okay?

1.) Reno
2.) Cloud
3.) Vincent
4.) Loz
5.) Tifa
6.) Rufus
8.) Red X
9.) Yuffie
10.) Rude
11.) Barret
12.) Cid
13.) Aerith
 
XD I saw Aerith comming as the last, I am a bit surprised that Reno came before Cloud though.
 
I know....me too. But I can't help it...I really really really really really really like Reno

88305dbb.jpg
 
Yeah he's funny and cute...Cloud is not. He's the typical hero, and even though that is hot. Its boring. Change it up a bit. Reno can be just as much of a hero as Cloud only...he can be funny while doing it.
 
Yeah...don't mention her name...even that will set me off. Anyways. Back to Reno...who is hands down...the best character.
 
yes he is.. siiiigh :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top